TLDR: For dokidokibangkok.com visitors we do not collect any personal data. If you decide to send us an e-mail, we ask for the bare minimum and do not share it with anyone.
As a visitor to the dokidokibangkok.com website
- No personal information is collected.
- No information is stored in the browser.
- No information is shared with, sent to or sold to third-parties.
- No information is shared with advertising companies.
- No information is mined and harvested for personal and behavioral trends.
- No information is monetized.
Visitor information we collect and what we use it for
We run an analytics script on this website. We don’t collect or store any personal or identifiable data. All of the data that we do collect is aggregated data only and it has no personal information.
We measure only the most essential data points and nothing else. All the metrics we do collect fit on one single page. Here is the complete list of what we collect and store about our visitors:
- Page URL – example.: https://dokidokibangkok.com/services/
- We track the page URL of each page view on our website. We use this to understand which pages have been viewed and how many times a particular page has been viewed.
- HTTP Referer – example: https://twitter.com/
- We use the referrer string to understand the number of visitors referred to our website from links on other sites.
- Browser – example: Firefox
- We use this to understand what browsers people use when visiting our website. This is derived from the User-Agent HTTP header. The full User-Agent is discarded.
- Operating system – example: iOS
- We use this to understand what operating systems people use when visiting our website. We only use the brand of the operating system and don’t include the version number or any other details. This is derived from the User-Agent HTTP header. The full User-Agent is discarded.
- Device type – example: Desktop
- We use this to understand what devices people use when visiting our website. This is derived from window.innerWidth. The actual width of the browser in pixels is discarded.
- Visitor country – example: United States
- We look up the visitor’s country using the IP address. We do not track anything more granular than the country of origin and the IP address of the visitor is discarded. We never store IP addresses in our database or logs.